Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dreaming of a future house

Sometime in the future we hope to build a new house. It might be next year or in three years. We haven't made any firm plans but I do love to surf the web for house ideas and floor plans. Here's a few photos of things that I love. I don't have good links because I've saved them on my computer for awhile--if they're yours let me know and I'll credit appropriately!



















Above two are from HGTV Dream House. I love the old photos in the mudroom--I'd love to do that.



























The above two floor plans are from Sarah Susanka of the "Not So Big House"



What are you looking for in a home? What do you dream of having? I long for a big mudroom to corral all of the gear, coats, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment