Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Italia!

I went to Italy! My dad turned 65 and decided he wanted to go to Italy for his birthday. I asked if I could tag along and off we went to Rome!




I've been to Italy before but never to Rome. It's an amazing, vibrant and crazy city. I live in a small town so just being in the big city energy takes a little getting used to.

While in Rome we tried to hit the major tourist attractions--the Coliseum, Pantheon, Vatican and museums, Spanish Steps, Trevi fountain, shops, and FOOD! We also took a cooking class that was really fun! It was with Andrea at Le Fate. He was a great teacher, funny and charming. He didn't let you get away with anything though! There were 12 other people in the class and it was really fun to meet lots of other travelers. We met people from England, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil and Singapore!

We made Gnocchi with pomodoro sauce, stuffed pumpkin blossoms with prosciutto and mozzarella, beef with arugula and tomatoes, eggplant parm and tiramisu. Delicious!







































No comments:

Post a Comment