Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days to Purse your Passion



I'm joining in the 31 days series that I first saw at Chatting at the Sky. I've chosen 31 days to pursue your passion because that's what I'm working on in my own life. I'm a few days late to the game but that's okay.

Pursuing your passion is easy for some and a struggle for others. I find it's easy to name what you're not passionate about but not as easy to identify what you are passionate about. This series will be an exploration of discovering and pursuing your passion. My goal is to incorporate my passion as part of my career. I want to work toward goals and ideals that I believe in.  In my own life I've noticed that I get all excited, ready to make something happen and I work on some life changes for a while but then over time they seem to fade to the background and here I am still at the same job, ten years later.

My goal in working on this series is to maintain motivation and exploration. I think it's important to revisit your goals and ideals on a regular basis. It can be so easy to get lost in the day to day activities without much thought for the bigger purpose.

I'd love to hear about your passions and how you make them part of your daily life!

Oh, I'm also giving up sugar for 31 days. I'm still eating fruit but putting a ban on the sugar that comes in cakes, cookies, ice cream--you know what I mean. I've been feeling addicted to it lately and am ready to break the cycle! Wish me luck and be glad that you don't live with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment