Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

More goals

So I've decided that my new short term goals need to focus on where I'm at right now. My goals should be focused not so much on building my resume but making a difference right now in my job. So I'll work to be best I can be right where I'm at with the intention of making a difference.

I'm working on having faith that I am where I am supposed to be according to the Universe's plan. I definitely doubt that often but since I can't predict the future I want to have faith in the present. I think I've narrowed my path and goals over the past few months in a way that is beneficial. I'm not sure what the end result will be but I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize and it helps me to set short term goals so that I can see actual progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment