Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's next?

Most of the projects that I've had in the works for the past few months are completed. I've accomplished a few goals and a few others didn't happen. I think I'm closer to my true path but I feel my momentum slowing a bit. What's next? I think I need to reevaluate and establish new goals and benchmarks.

At this moment I'm not quite sure what the new goals and benchmarks should be. Reviewing my overall goals and thinking about where I want to be based on what I've learned over the past few months should be helpful. For me writing everything down allows me to think it through and often gives me better insight than when it's just rambling around in my head.

I want to keep up the momentum and energy I've had for the past few months. Short term goals seem harder for me than long term goals. The shorter goals are often more tangible and require quicker action which makes them seem harder to accomplish sometimes.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment